Oh , I'm Just Me . XR still (:
Life are just Shit ♥ Sunday, November 7, 2010

Again , i'm grounded! And guess what i won't be talking to my mom for 1 week! I don't care , i ain't going to talk to her .Screw her up. It's my bone and i can take good care of it. I hate being control by people , all you can do is ask once in a while and i JUST NEED TO BLOODY GET OUT FROM WHERE I AM NOW! So because of that idiout , i'm grounded! Hey readers , the part of my bone gets swollen is at the bottom end,and since it'so useless it won't effect my daily life at all even if it's broken! UNDERSTAND?

Gosh , humans i don't know what to blog actually since i've been doing the same thing everyday again and again. I'm tired of life being so boring and meaningless. Maybe that's the main reason why i dig out all the old old memories that can be display in museums. And i'm feeling MUCH MUCH better now . Slowly ditching the guy off my life again . I don't believe he can stay there forever cause i always forgets about him when i'm busy! There's no such thing as form 4 is honeymoon! To me i'm attending basic classes for my career.

I've no choice at all to choose my future life and jobs for now , but there's no way anyone can control me! I'll do what i feel comfortable and waits for the right time to hit me. Hello future , you know i'm so excited to meet you. I've plenty of stuff i wanna do when i meet you. All about me in the future! No wasting time or people climbing up my head and pee pee on it :D

Blogmistress.
Welcome to My blog.
Photobucket
A SIMPLE IMPERFECT GIRL , leading an EXTRA-ORDINARY life . WAS a super loud , random , hyper , crazy , cheerful teen. Forgetful , Super Negative Thinker is me .

Kindly Click Here or Press Alt F4 if you hate me.

JukeBox.

Twitter.

ByeBye.
Days Before
- Need To Say It
- Need To Say It
- Back
- Back
- LEOS
- LEOS
- brand new
- brand new
- LAZINESS
- LAZINESS

Months Before
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- August 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010

This blog is a private property belongs to XR.

Escapes.
Click to view links.