Oh , I'm Just Me . XR still (:
Need To Say It ♥ Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hey dude . Life within few days was still fine. I did nothing much besides doing the same thing.
Stone.
Stone.
Stone.
Stone.
Stone.
and still
Stone.

Hello November , a warm welcome to you! You know i miss you more than anything. November use to be an awesome month. Our memories started on November , and i did shed my first tears yesterday which is 1st of November 2010. The first November i'm living it alone without you. I'm actually wondering do you miss the November we use to spend together? Nah i don't think you do put any concern in me anymore. Everytime we talk because Gary put us in the same window . And your words had never changed ever since that day , "I guess she's busy spending her time with her new boyfriend" . You never realise your words are just like knife stab into my heart. i refuse to talk nor answer any of your questions wasn't because i'm away , i'm just sitting quietly looking at the screen , reading every lines you type slowly. I guess everyone thought i'm fine and i'm over you , YES I DID but November tear the scar off and i'm left with a wound bleeding non-stop on my heart.

I've been trying my very best to hide the scar , i even try to place more and more new little baby scars on it so i wouldn't see the pain you created when you left me. I guess this is the very first time i actually blogs about you. I took 6 months to get over you completely and also a new relationship to take revenge on everything you did to me. The relationship didnt even lasted for 2 weeks . Well relationship without love shouldn't last. The feelings of getting revenge actually over took my job to lead my life and now i'm tired of everything. I've no interest of getting into a new relationship at all. I manage to lock my heart and throw the key into the ocean. Let the ocean owns my heart since i'll forget everything happen temporary when i'm facing the sea. Maybe i'll feel better soon? I don't know! i'm afraid of night cause when nights come i'll feel even lonely. I'll end the day crying silently under the blanket.

Thx to justin for saying he wanna teach me how to play The Man Who Can't be Moved on guitar
Honestly i miss the song super much and also you , baby (:

Blogmistress.
Welcome to My blog.
Photobucket
A SIMPLE IMPERFECT GIRL , leading an EXTRA-ORDINARY life . WAS a super loud , random , hyper , crazy , cheerful teen. Forgetful , Super Negative Thinker is me .

Kindly Click Here or Press Alt F4 if you hate me.

JukeBox.

Twitter.

ByeBye.
Days Before
- Back
- Back
- LEOS
- LEOS
- brand new
- brand new
- LAZINESS
- LAZINESS
- i love blogs
- i love blogs

Months Before
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- August 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010

This blog is a private property belongs to XR.

Escapes.
Click to view links.