Oh , I'm Just Me . XR still (:
Back ♥ Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey readers. I apologise for neglecting my blog for weeks. I was having a hectic life . Honestly , i feel life are better now. Honestly i wouldn't say going to Sri KL is one of the top 5 things that i hope i can undo in my life , because i don't have to! If i say i didn't had any fun in Sri KL , it will be the dumbest lie i've ever told. I've bunches of memories , good and bad for sure! The moment i step into my new school , i've promise myself i'll definitely throw off my personalities which i officially and proudly own in a government school , cause in private school you're not allow to do so. Can i be obsess of free food when i'm with bunches of rich kids? NO , i'm not allow to and actually i dislike being obsess of free food! I personaly and honestly prefer choosing a well-known restaurant , take my time to choose whatever i think it'll be delicious , and enjoy my food slowly. WHO CARE BOUT THE BILLS? Daddy taught me ever since i start understand stuff that eating expensive food aren't a sin cause all you need to know is earn that much of money in a good way to pay your bills.

Cute and clever daddy i have! Same goes to mummy , it's a good way of praising myself after working so hard! Buy myself something that'll makes me happy after working hard is something good. I've been enjoying my high standard high school life in Sri KL for 9months. Using branded stuff such as expensive school shoes , ROXY pencil case , expensive stationary , Nike School Bags , Expensive purse. I do love life going to school with iPod and Phones in my pocket . It wasn't really a school , instead showing off stuff but i'm use to it already . People always respond in the same way whenever we talk bout our stuff . I don't buy expensive clothes because i don't have to wear clothes like that. I prefer clothes from outlet , at least i feel comfortable and i'm able to jump and run wherever is it without worrying whether will i tear my expensive shirts or pants. Not only that i can even dump all my dirty clothes into washing machine without putting any extra concern whether will it get spoilt or what. It's not Guess or Burberry shirts that cause few thousand bucks so even it turns reatarded i won't feel bad to leave it in the garbage bin.

Even it's from outlet , i actually feel it's much more cool and awesome compare to those really branded shops cause they have more designs. I learn many lessons within these few months. I finally understand why my parents always says rich people don't respect people and act to be money means everything. I learn only fools think that money are everything , you can never buy true love from friends , relatives , siblings , and parents by using money . True love are priceless cause they comes from your heart. My principal , Mr.Chew always says everything comes from the heart . I took this as one of my 'MUST' in my life . Treat people sincerely if they're worth for it. We don't have to waste any of our time on childish idiouts. I wanna rewind back my whole 2010 High School Life in Sri KL. First , people took picture of me while i'm changing. Honestly after this incident i forced myself to fake "a new me" in school . Honestly i'm not open minded at all but after what had happen i force to . i start going around , hugging guys and girls , kisses for everyone and much more. Actually do anyone realise i actually shivers and my both hands starts sweating when i'm in a crowd.

No one realise! I'm afraid what will people feel and think of me if they know few girls took photos of me while i'm changing in the toilet. Will they think i'm a bitch or i'm dirty? People never know how often i cry under the shower , how hard i rub myself everytime i shower , how i lose all my confident in myself . Due to this , i actually stop keeping in touch with many people . I don't know how people will think of me. Slowly i became more sensetive and i don't know how to comunicate with people. Thx god i'm still comfortable with Justin and Jannisa . I must say they're shadows can never stay away from life or i'll go insane. A friend that'll borrow me her/his ears , that'll cheer me up , someone that'll correct my mistake , how can i lose such awesome friend! In between many bitchy deeds had been done by them to hurts me. Gossiping , Judging , well everything you guys did shows how childish were all of you!

And the worst , you actually did pulled my chair when i wanted to sit down! Gosh how brainless are you? Are you happy my cocynex are swollen? It might be broken do you know? For now nothing will affect my daily activities , but i'm not allow to do anymore sports! No medications available to cure it. For someone that likes jumping around like me , i honestly rather to be dead than watching people moving around while i'm left behind watching them only. Because of you i'm grounded , i'm not allow to go anywhere . And actually because of everything you did , i don't dare to attend any outings organised by my buddies. i don't know who'll judge or hates me because everything i've went before. Thx god Justin and Clarence did many talkings with me and manage to help me out a bit. I'm not so down anymore but i'm still down! Well , i'm definitely out from SRI KL next year . i don't know how to survive there anymore.

Forgive and Forget is what i can do now . I just hope that i'll quickly ditch all this bad memories so i won't have anymore nightmares. No one knows how scary is it . I've recently hit XiaMen , can i say it's a disaster? Just because i'm the youngest , i think everyone in the team KNOWS ME or maybe it's because of my well-known dad? I don't know but i'm happy with all this attention i have. i can't stand being neglected by people so all i want is ATTENTIONS! When you saw we're friends , do you really means it? If we're you wouldn't only share stuff with her and forgets about me always. This was one of the reaon why did i runaway. Sometimesi honsetly hope that she'll vanish so she'll realise i'm there but now i'm fine with it i think. I can survive if i'm alone , maybe. I honestly deslike you more than anything but i'm force to smile and laugh with you. I'm tired of all this pretending stuff so can i stop? NO , as long as i'm still breathing in this world , i can never stop having different personalities when i'm with different people!




Blogmistress.
Welcome to My blog.
Photobucket
A SIMPLE IMPERFECT GIRL , leading an EXTRA-ORDINARY life . WAS a super loud , random , hyper , crazy , cheerful teen. Forgetful , Super Negative Thinker is me .

Kindly Click Here or Press Alt F4 if you hate me.

JukeBox.

Twitter.

ByeBye.
Days Before
- LEOS
- LEOS
- brand new
- brand new
- LAZINESS
- LAZINESS
- i love blogs
- i love blogs
- FML
- FML

Months Before
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- August 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010

This blog is a private property belongs to XR.

Escapes.
Click to view links.