Oh , I'm Just Me . XR still (:
Just so simple and easy! ♥ Friday, November 12, 2010

Hey people! I've been repeating the same thing everyday , again and again! Since i'm grounded , i stalk my MOM and follow her wherever she goes! Next lame news is my new maid have finally arrive after months. Honestly i'm really sad when i think of my current maid is going back very very soon. We've lots have things to talk , laugh and play but now i'm just all by my own. Recently i don't know what to do since i'm always so bored. I'm not interested to come online cause i'm still alone when i'm online. I don't know who can i talk to or who is the right one for me to talk to. There's no one really understand or had put any concern in me.

I don't know why people don't believe me when i say i'm really SINGLE .Gosh i'm just single and not available maybe? I'm tired of all the bullshits guys created for me. I'm tired of solving all love questions . I've already more than enough questions for me to solve in my studies , so don't create anymore questions that are not relevant to studies cause i really got no time for it. I won't deny it's kinda lonely sometimes but i can listen to songs , watch tv or just SLEEP when i feel so. I love flying all on my own in my sky . I can paint my own rainbows so you don't have to create anymore suprise for me . All i need is a little peace and quiet in my own world! Don't bother to step into my world or let me to be in your world.I don't mind if you treat me as transparents!

I'm better all on my own still.
I prefer to keep my mouth shut and let my iPod speaks all the time!
i believe after hurricane there's always a rainbow , and i can pain my very own RAINBOW!

Blogmistress.
Welcome to My blog.
Photobucket
A SIMPLE IMPERFECT GIRL , leading an EXTRA-ORDINARY life . WAS a super loud , random , hyper , crazy , cheerful teen. Forgetful , Super Negative Thinker is me .

Kindly Click Here or Press Alt F4 if you hate me.

JukeBox.

Twitter.

ByeBye.
Days Before
- Life are just Shit
- Life are just Shit
- Need To Say It
- Need To Say It
- Back
- Back
- LEOS
- LEOS
- brand new
- brand new

Months Before
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- August 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010

This blog is a private property belongs to XR.

Escapes.
Click to view links.